Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween Birthday Party

My younger daughter had a birthday party at a local Pump It Up a couple of weekends ago. Since it was close to halloween, we decided on a halloween birthday party theme for her. Of course that made me excited because I can make different party stuff that are halloween themed. Here are some of them :

I made two of these for the center table. This is a variation of something that I saw at a local QFC. I especially like the medallions. They are very addicting to make!!!
 
 
These are her party favors. I filled them with candies and small halloween toys. I made 24 of these. I have tons of halloween paper that I got on sale last year so I used several designs. I used black clips to close them which I also decorated with different halloween ribbons from Michaels.
 
 
Here's a closer look at one of them....
 
 
I also made these...



I made them big enough so that I can put two boxes of Lemonheads in each one.


There is a funny story about these favors. I have made about 10 of them when I realized that something's not right - I put coffins and mummies together! I told my daughter about it and she said, "That's okay, Mom. We can call them MUFFINS!" Get it? Mummies and coffins together! Hahaha! Very clever!

Anyway, it was a fun birthday party and my daughter had fun with all her friends. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment