Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Life Happens....

It's been a while since I've updated my blog, mainly because I have things to deal with and make decisions about in my life - home, family, career. Nothing serious, just things that need my attention. In the process I lost my crafting mojo. I would go in my craft room and try to start projects, but I end up staring at my desk and nothing gets done. I am hoping that it would change really soon. I have so many materials sitting in my room, so many ideas in my head, but I can't focus on them right now. The one very good thing about all this, however, is that I am developing a closer relationship with God, which is the most important thing. I know it is His way of telling me that I need to seek Him first and make Him a priority in my life, and everything else will follow and be alright.

I hope to be back with some awesome projects really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment