Thursday, December 12, 2013

More Craft Fair Projects

I finished three craft fairs this season and I must say it was a lot of fun! I enjoyed talking to the customers and sharing my projects with them. I'm almost out of inventory, so this is a good excuse for me to start creating again. Well, after I clean out my craft room. It looks like a tornado went through there!

Anyway, here are some projects that are new this year.

I am OBSESSED with making tags this season, ever since I got this tag die from Papertrey Ink.



Of course, I have to make these post-it note holders...notice the middle one with the rubber duckie? It reminds me of one of my favorite songs sung by Ernie from Sesame Street!


More post-it note holders...I love using stickers and stamps with quotes.


This is a project I saw online...cute and easy to make.


Looking forward to making more fun projects in the new year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment