Saturday, August 27, 2016

New Cards!

I've been on a roll this week making cards like crazy. It's funny that I got my mojo a week before I have to go back to work! Anyway, here are some of the cards I made...

I used an embossing folder from We R Memory Keepers, flowers from Michaels, and the happy birthday stamp and die from My Favorite Things (I think this stamp is discontinued).




 Here's another version, using a sticker set from Hobby Lobby.



Another one...


And one more.


Here I used a stamp from Hobby Lobby and a butterfly die from Hot off the Press.



Another stamp from Hobby Lobby...


Here are two of my favorite cards...using a stamp set from Papertrey Ink that I've had forever.




I love quilts, so I had to get this quilt die. It's so versatile and you can come up with endless designs for different occasions.




Finally, I have this card. I am a HUGE minion fan so when I found this paper and stickers I knew I had to make a card. I used the same banner stamp and die from previous cards. Isn't it cute??? :-)


I'm working on other things for my upcoming craft fairs. I'll post them as soon as they can!

No comments:

Post a Comment